Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Cancellations must be made within the same business day only. Please call 561-299-9911 with your order number available or email contact email@example.com.
Branded items and gifts are custom items and are not eligible for return unless defective. The items on the storefront have been carefully chosen for quality and brand compliance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-299-9911 for questions regarding products in advance of ordering to ensure your satisfaction.
If you believe the delivered product is defective or produced incorrectly to your specifications, please send images of the product with order number to email@example.com with a description of the defect or production error. An SEP sales representative will respond with next steps for resolution. Once the defect is confirmed, SEP will resolve by reproducing the exact product with no decorating changes and reship the product at no expense to the customer. Time frame will vary based on production time needed but should not exceed 10 business days for domestic products.
The entire quantity of the item must be returned to the SEP by the customer in its original quantity as per invoice of actual order for full replacement to be processed. SEP will issue a UPS label for returning the item(s) and you will have 10 days to return the defective items. The manufacturer will then reproduce the exact quantity and specifications and ship to the customer directly.
If customer decides they do not want the product to be reproduced, SEP will issue a credit against the purchase order or credit card less the return shipping costs. The customer has 10 days to decide on next steps or the order becomes unreturnable, per standard manufacturers polices.
Only apparel items are eligible for size exchanges. Apparel size charts are provided for apparel items and should be reviewed carefully. If you find that a size is incorrect or does not fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt of product and request an exchange for another size. The customer is responsible for returning the apparel item to SEP at their own cost. SEP will then ship the new size to the client within 10 business days. Apparel that has been washed and worn cannot be exchanged. Please note that items that are personalized with your name or custom logo cannot be exchanged for a different size unless damaged or have quality issues.
Customer Service is available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST, excluding major holidays by email, phone, or live chat.
The customer is responsible for providing SEP with correct recipient addresses. If an item is returned to the manufacturer/SEP due to a bad address, the customer is responsible for providing an updated address and any re-shipping costs associated. No credits will be issued for items not delivered to recipients; the item(s) will be shipped to the customer at their expense.
Items on the store are made to order and production can vary from 7-10 business days during non-holiday months and may be extended during high volume months. If you are outside of this order time frame, please contact email@example.com for additional options.
We are happy to help you find custom items that are not on the storefront at no extra charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Upon checkout, customers are provided several shipping options. The customer should review the options closely and choose the best option for their order. Note that final shipping charges may differ based on changes to item quantity, shipping timing, etc. once order is placed.
All items on the site will have either a Sandals or Beaches logo. Most items will have space to add your logo as well for co-branding. Co-branding will be at an extra cost as there is a set-up fee for a second logo.
Marketing Bank can only be used for promotional items by CRC Agents (Chairman’s Royal Club) and above. CRCs can purchase the items with a 25% cost out of pocket, while the remaining 75% comes from their Marketing Bank. With approvals and proofs, orders can take up to 4-6 weeks. If you are not a CRC agent, you will have to purchase the items at 100% of the cost.
The cost for Window Scrims and Wall Vinyls are covered by Unique Vacations Inc. Any combination, whether all 4 are window scrims or you would like 3 scrims and 1 wall vinyl. These orders can take from 4-6 weeks to process.